55th Schedule of Events
August 16-18, 2019
Reservations MUST be received by July 15, 2019!
We don't want this to be you.
Sorry, but we MUST know if you are planning to attend, even if you do not have to pay. If you do not let us know in advance, we cannot guarantee that you will be admitted.
Scroll down for the registration form and more information about the Schedule of Events and optional activities.
Friday, August 16:
- 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - registration at the Heritage Inn
- 6:00 p.m. - informal no-host gathering at "The DO" bar. Food and drinks will be available for purchase.
Saturday, August 17:
- 10:00 a.m. - GFHS - tour the remodeled areas
- 12:00 Noon - GF Historic Trolley Tour - 2 hours. Cost, $15.00/each. NOT handicapped accessible. 20 seats available.
- 2:30 p.m. - GF Historic Trolley Tour - only possible if there is enough interest. Call Judy at 406-453-0856 or email her at email@example.com by July 15, if you are interested in going. See above for the particulars.
- 6:00 p.m. - Moose Lodge- heavy hors d'oeuvres, dancing, casual dress, 'surprise entertainment' and 'In Memory' video to be presented. $35.00/person.
Sunday, August 18:
- 10:00 a.m. - farewell brunch at the Meadow Lark Country Club. $30.00/person, casual dress.
To print the documents, click on the icon in the upper right hand corner.